HEY LOOK. A THING.
With my Hannibal giveaway just about winding down and a new project slowly gaining traction for me on Spreadshirt, I figure rather than just doing a boring “hey look you can order these now!” post, why not do a giveaway! (In case you couldn’t tell, I fucking love giveaways).
Here’s the deal for this one:
- The winner will receive a Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie of their choice. This extends even to characters that I don’t have available right now - regardless of whether or not they’re actually on the team. If you want a Lydia hoodie, you’ll damn well get a Lydia hoodie. Any non-team character will be assigned a 00 as their number (or number of your choice, I guess. I can work with what you give me!).
- The hoodie will be shipped right to you from Spreadshirt - Anywhere in the world! You don’t have to pay me for anything.
- That means shipping is in Spreadshirt’s hands, not mine, so I can’t make any deadline guarantees or promises.
- Choose your own size and your own color if you’re not down with burgundy.
- Don’t want a hoodie? The winner can also decide to go with a t-shirt if they so choose!
How it works:
- One like, one reblog. That’s it. Tumblr doesn’t count multiples anyway, so you’ll just end up said if you try it.
- You MUST have your ask box open.
- Please no giveaway blogs or sideblogs. Keep it fair.
- The winner will be selected by a number generator and messaged on SEPTEMBER 25th.
(via sharmaninthefridge)Source: rustypolished